INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Wednesday 6 October 2010

About Midnight Configuration

Who are Midnight Configuration?  They are an incredible black industrial Goth band, from Nottingham.  Their music has to be approached with the right kind of attitude.  It's always best to listen to their music in a very black room.  There's to be no light polution, whatsoever.  If you approach this dark band wrongly, you'll lose track and understanding, of what they are about.  Let's put it this way, They are utter black and as dark as hell.  Best albums to put on in a very dark room are, Redemption Of The Physical World, and Dark Hours Of The Sothern Cross.  They also have titles like The Unquiet Void, and The Kissing Skull.  There is an album entitled Funeral Nation, as well as a remix album called Digital Interference.  They've also had a USA Best Of comp' called Dark Desires. 

So, what about their music?  it is the music about parallel dimensions, and other dark worlds.  These dark worlds sit alongside our own ball of shit.  These dark worlds have Shape-Shifters.  There are other shadow-Governments that control our worldly politicians.  Do not approach this band, unless you are really going to like them.  There are strong albums that can really effect the listener.  Albums like Parallel Worlds, The Distortion Field and Sepulchre Rose.  These albums demand your full attention, and are not for the weak listener.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment