INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Tuesday 12 October 2010

Seems To Me

It seems to me, that we have our innocence constantly beaten out of us everyday.  No matter what we try to do, in order to make things easier for ourselves.  There is always the spectre of despair, following us around.  This spectre seems to always be elusive, and never reveals who he, or she is.  It is a negative force that continuously watches our every move.  We are hated since the day of our birth, right up until we die. 

As long as we are apart, then we are much easier to control, and manipulate.  Governments and corrupt politicians can play Monoply, with our very souls.  One instant throw of the dice, and they can have you murdered.  They can bump off many outcasts of society, and even get rid of you, without anyone else ever knowing.  But the time is coming, where these sadistic army organisers will have to face Azrael and Tisiphone. 

Governments invent laws in order to control people more.  They can do what priests have done to outsiders, in times gone by.  Infact, the politicians of today are the new perverted priests.  They are secretly abusing the disabled, and raping the innocent with their false promises.  They hide behind a mask of empty threats, so that they can get their own way, behind closed doors.  The likes of you and I have to abide by their stupid, and fanatical laws.  But ehy can do what they want.  As long as you are seen to be doing something.  That is the moto of The Police, and Social Services today.

No comments:

Post a Comment