INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Tuesday 5 October 2010

What's going on?

In this week's Advertizer there is a piece about Heroin Found In Single Mum's Home.  What was actually found was Diazepam, which is a substitute for Heroin.  This is very odd, as my Psychiatrist wanted to put me on Diazepam, for my depression.  I have higher rates of depression, alongside my diagnosis for Asperger's.

I have always had my very own suspicions, about The Mental Health Services.  What the hell is going on?  It seems to me that The Police, The Government, The Mental Health Groups and Local Authorities are all conspiring against the disabled.  They are planning to get us shunted out of the way, by placing us all on drugs.  That is the secret behind the war in Afgahnistan.  They are trying to steal all the opium, so they can create addictive drugs for the nation.  When we are all hooked on the hard stuff, then we'll be more easy to control.  I just want to say to you all...Watch your backs about this new cruel government.

No comments:

Post a Comment