INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Tuesday 5 October 2010

Angelic Super-Goths

Eva O with Christian DeathImage via Wikipedia
Got my cds of Gothic stuff this morning.  One of the cds happens to be an old Gothic band called Super Heroines.  This is just one of many Goth bands that sends me deeper, into my own little dark world.  I think of Gothic bands like this as Angelic Supernatural beings, from other dimensions.  They have sent here on a mission, to destroy worldly foolish governments.  The cool thing about Super Heroines is they do look very Gothic.  The Super Heroines gave us the female singer Eva-O.  She was originally involved in Christian Death, with Rozz Williams.

The second cd I was sent was Ladies, Queens And Sluts.  This is an interesting compilation of female singers, in the Gothic field.  The cd includes bands like: Rock Bitch, Sinergy, The Gathering, The Breath Of Life and Nightwish.  This Gothic compilation has some interesting artwork.  The cd booklet could've done with a little more effort, but that's ok.  The images are not too painful on the eye.

The last cd I was sent was again, another compilation.  This cd features a label output of Beggar's Banquet.  The period is only from 1978-1982.  The cd includes bands like The Lurkers, The Doll and The Carpettes.  It should've been a double album, because the label was still going strong 1983 onwards.  Infact, I've always wanted to know a mysterious answer.  What was Freeez doing on Beggar's Banquet?  I always thought Freeez as a Funk/Fusion band, and not a Gothic band.  Gary Numan was also part of Beggar's Banquet too.

Lastly, I've always hoped that one day Angelic Supernatural Goths would come to this world, and destroy our stupid governments.  They'd give the supressed people supernatural swords of chaos, to get rid of all the pathetic politicians.  The whole concept of Terrorism is a compleat farce, invented by lazy politicians, so they can hide behind their masks of deceit, and treachery.  And what have these idiots done with The Taxpayers money?  Spent it all on stupid laws, and their lavish gambling obsessions.  And now this coalition government want us to bail them out again, because of their own ignorance.  They always say, Ignorance is bliss.  One day, these governments are going to have one hell of an upsurge, by The People.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment