INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Friday 19 November 2010

Gargoyles

A view of Paris from the Galerie des Chimères ...Image via Wikipedia

Gargoyles.

Creatures on top of church spires.
Hidding from the worldly.
Only coming alive at night.
Keeping watch over loners.
The world will end.
When Gargoyles wake up.
And destroy the worldly.
They shall fly across the sky.
Biting victims of death.
They bring ultimate destruction.
Upon the entire human race.

MEOUTCAST aka Mark Parry.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment