INTERNET-MAGICIAN by ASTRAL-EBONY

I am the Internet magician. Everything herein is the result of my on-going, and fluctuating moodswings. In other words, it is a place for my emotional rollercoaster rides. If something doesn't go right, then I start to feel very uncomfortable. I start getting very upset. I do not have one single friend, as society has always done the dirty on me. I lose concentration and trust in society very easily. I can wave a magic wand, and things here can either appear, or disappear. Some of you will have already experienced, and noticed that. It's a bit like the Steve Miller Band song, Abracadabra...I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya. But whenever I try to chat people up, it seems to just fall apart at very first touch. I don't think a lot of people understand me. I do not have much confidence in the world right now. That is because everything is all messed up. People are far too messed up.

WHEN IT'S QUIET, IT'S LOUD AND NOISY.


Saturday 2 October 2010

Two Ronnies

"It's goodnight from me." "And ...Image via Wikipedia
Another two fine comedians were The Two Ronnies.  They had shows right up until 1987/88.  They had the famous saying, "It's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him".

Their greatest sketch was the Four Candles.  Or should that be Fork Handles?  They also featured the very young Nolan Sisters. 

Ronnie Corbett stared in No Sex Please, We're British.  This was a comedy classic.  Ronnie Barker stared in Open All Hours alongside David Jason.  David Jason went on to one of the finest comedy programs ever.  He played Del Boy in Only Fools And Horses.  The best clip of Only Fools And Horses, was the Falling Backwards At A Bar sketch.  Del Boy fell over backwards while talking to Trigger.  I also loved Boyce And Marlene too. 

You don't get fantastic British comedy like this anymore.  A lot of the stuff of today is shit.  They no longer act, unless it has got a pub in the background.  Eastenders has gone awful.  I cannot believe that someone as wickedly evil as Janine Butcher, could be so cruel and gutless to someone with Bi-Polar Disorder.  I think that Stacey Slater portrays her character so well.  But I think that Janine Butcher should be killed off by now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment